We propel international exchange taking into account the views of the private sector.
- For the peace and prosperity of the world.
- Corresponding to globalization.
- So that Diplomacy between the governments is promoted more strongly.
Promoting the “Image of Africa”project --- Kenya is the largest Japanese ODA recipient in Sub-Sahara ...
Japan-Philippines Relations: Arrival of Golden Era --- The Laurel family has been serving as Ambassador ...
April 25,2019 (Thuesday)
FEC invited H.E. Mr. Manlio Cadelo, Ambassador of the Republic of San Marino, to an Executive Meeting at the Josui Kaikan on April 25. The meeting was ...
April 18,2019 (Thuesday)
FEC invited H.E. Mr. Ayman Aly Kamel, Ambassador of the Arab Republic of Egypt, to an Executive Meeting at the Meiji Kinenkan on April 18.At the begin ...
- The International Friendship Exchange Council
- LANDIC TORANOMON BLDG., No.2, 3F 7-8 TORANOMON, 3-CHOME,
MINATO-KU, TOKYO 105-0001 JAPAN
- Chairman of FEC
- Chihiro Kanagawa, Ph.D.
Chairman, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
Graduated from Tokyo University, Faculty of Law.